Monday, July 16, 2007

How many are you?

Having a new blog, I need a tool to count my visitors. A very nice widget is the ClustrMap on the right, showing were my visitors are coming from. At the time of writing, they are coming from Portugal (really obvious) and from the Philippines (what???).

Another thing I added was Google Analytics. After 5 days I have...


(drum rolls...)




0. Zero. Cero. Nothing. Niente. NADA.

This can't be right! A guy from the Philippines visited my blog, but it doesn't appears in my stats... Google has put the paw in the puddle... (you'll understand, if you're Portuguese...)

Well, I'm going to install a couple of site statistics, and see what is working and what is not...

The candidates are:
Stat Counter
Site Meter
FeedBurner
Performancing

I'll choose the winner in a couple of months...

2 comments:

paipo said...

A day after I wrote this, Google Analytics started working!

Mamusca said...

Não te preocupes, alguém há-de aparecer para ler este blog...